Monday, November 24, 2008

Surprises Up Our Sleeves!

We have decided to arrive unannounced for Thanksgiving in Virginia! Are we crazy?? Maybe. I will let you know after we travel 10 hours in a car with a four month old. The decision was made spontaneously, we're not even sure that my family doesn't have alternative plans for the holiday. For instance, wouldn't it be funny if they were planning to surprise us in Michigan??? (That is said 'tongue-in-cheek' and with much sarcasm.) As I have stated before, I am not a huge fan of surprises, and envision many things going wrong on this trip. But, I am going to jump into this plan with gusto and appreciate the fact that my wonderful husband is willing to make all the arrangements necessary to pull this off. I will post further once we arrive and are crying tears of joy or dismay.

No comments: