Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Havoc!




I've only got one word ...CHAOS! We can't figure out when we all got so many kids. How did it happen??? We used to get together and act like kids ourselves, and now there is no time for that because we are chasing after our offspring! Don't get me wrong...I am definitely not complaining! It is just a sight to behold, and definitely not one for the faint of heart! If you think I am kidding, let me throw some numbers at you. Adults: 17 Kids: 18 (all under the age of 10) As you can see, we were severely outnumbered because all parents know there needs to be a 2:1 ratio when it comes to 'out-of-control sugar induced holidays'! All of this took place in the Dodsons house - bless them! We made it through with very few tears and only a couple meltdowns and many laughs and good times!

2 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Wow I didn't realize we were outnumber, literally! Yes, I am blog reading early. Jared had to go shovel snow dust and I couldn't get back to sleep. I actually worked out already and am going to read my bible. This must be how people who actually choose to wake before 6am feel. It is ridiculous how much you can get done sans kids. LOVE YOU and loved reading about your vacations!

Stephanie said...

It was crazy, but so much fun. My kids look forward to it every year, so do I!